Roll 1d6 for tens and 1d10 for digits.
The following are additional accidents that are being used to build the accident base further.
- 10 - A heavy fog rolls in. No missile fire over 12 inches
for 2d6 turns.
- 11 - Drop weapon and cut off toe. Count as slight
wound. Lose 2 RPs
- 12 - Drop weapon and fall down. Lose 1 RP
- 13 - Drop weapon but find four leaf clover. May reroll
any one die per turn rest of game.
- 14 - Fall down. Weapon hits random figure within 2
inches. Count as thrown weapon attack.
- 15 - Fall down. Weapon hits random figure within 3
inches. Count as thrown weapon attack.
- 16 - Blinded by sweat if you are wearing a helmet. May
make no attack next move.
- 17 - If a christian, blessed by Saint Christopher. Will not
trip next time you roll two ones for movement. If a
pagan Saint Christopher dislikes you. Trip on next
movement roll if two lowest dice total four or less...
- 18 - If a christian, have an impure thought. Lose 1d6
from next movement. If a pagan you have a pure
thought. Lose 1d6 from next movement roll as you
ponder this strange event.
- 19 - If a christian, your shield has been given a special
blessing. Plus one to all shield protection rolls with this
shield. Name the shield. If a pagan your shield is cursed.
Minus one to all shield protection rolls with this shield.
- 20 - If a christian, you decide to turn the other cheek.
You cannot attack the rest of this turn. If a pagan you
are struck with battle lust. On your next attack you
- 21 - Slip on cow feces. Get up immediately but lose 1
- 22 - Step on own shield and destroy it. Lose 1 RP.
- 23 - Step on own shield and put your foot through it! -1
for all shield rolls with this shield.
- 24 - Drop shield! May pick it up next turn.
- 25 - Pants fall down! Cannot move, use leap aside or
jump back until a move to pull them up. Lose 2 RP.
- 26 - Lose a shoe in boggy ground. May only hop on one
foot (1d6 movement) until one move to recover the shoe.
- 27 - Wild boar spotted! Place a wild boar 5d6 inches
away. All karls roll 1d6. On a "1" figure will run 3d6
inches toward the boar. All archer figures will shoot at it
the rest of the turn.
- 28 - You stab yourself in the body and receive a wound.
Lose 3 RP.
- 29 - The wind picks up. -1 for all missile attacks until
the weather clears.
- 30 - Earthquake! All figures roll 1d6. If a two or less
they fall down
- 31 - Bird craps in your eye. Lose one die on any melee
- 32 - Drop purse. Pick it up next move or lose all money
- 33 - Trip over a rock. Fall down and stunned. Lose 1d6
for all dice rolls the rest of the turn.
- 34 - Trip over your scabbard. Fall down and stunned.
Lose 1d6 for all dice rolls next move.
- 35 - Trip over your own feet. Fall down and stunned.
Lose 1d6 for all dice rolls next move.
- 36 - Helmet slips down over your eyes. Lose 1d6 from
all dice rolls next move.
- 37 - If a christian, stricken by a martyr complex. Will not
defend yourself next move. If a pagan you become
breserk and throw away your shield.
- 38 - Geyser erupts. Take card from bottom of the deck.
Random figure in that group roll as arrow attack on the
- 39 - Smitten with lust. If any opposite sex figure is
within sight roll 3d6 and move toward it and attempt to
grapple. Clears at the end of the turn.
- 40 - Someone breaks wind!. You and all figures within
two inches fall back three inches to catch your breath.
- 41 - It starts to rain heavily. No bow fire for 2d6 turns.
Minus 1d6 to all movement until it clears.
- 42 - A sudden ice storm that lasts for 1d6 turns. No bow
fire and trip when two lowest dice total three or less.
- 43 - Heavy rain from the west. No bow fire for 2d6
turns. No missile fire toward the west. Opponent can
demand one reroll against figure facing west.
44 - A rabbit runs across the field. All bowman unless in
hand to hand combat will shot at the rabbit the rest of
- 45 - A deer runs across the field. All bowman unless in
hand to hand combat will shot at the deer the rest of this
- 46 - Any one figure in your group within 6 inches of
cover believes they see a bear. They run 3d6 away from
the cover in fear. Anyone within six inches of this figure
run will also run away if they roll a "1".
- 47 - If a christian, stricken with Samson complex.
Immediately run 3d6 toward the nearest building and
attempt to knock it down. Succeed if roll 3 sixes on 3d6.
Will continue until one ttempt is made to knock down
the building. If succeed, gain 4 RPs. If a pagan you
realize you love of nature. If within 12 inches of a
building run 3d6 away from this ugly human artifact.
- 48 - If a christian, carried off by angels. Will return to
the table from a random direction in 1d6 turns with a +1
sword! Gain 2 RPs. Name the sword. If a pagan, Loki
strikes. Figure is immediately transported 5d6 away in a
random direction. If off the table figure will return in
- 49 - One of your followers is struck with diarrhea. Each
movement the figure will run toward the nearest woods
and spend two moves there. Once done the figure can be
- 50 - If a christian, you have a vision of hellfire. Drop
weapon. If a pagan, you have a vision of Ragnarok. Add
one to next moves combat rolls.
- 51 - If riding a horse, it bolts 5d6 straight ahead. Lose 2
RP. If not on a horse You bite your lip. For next two
turns subtract the highest die from movement roll for all
of your followers.
- 52 - If riding a horse it throws you causing a slight
wound. Lose 1 RP. If not on a horse you feel corny. Any
barnyard fowl within six inches attack you. Treat as an
- 53 - If riding a horse it throws you. Roll on location
chart and receive a wound in that location. If not on a
horse you are touched by the god(s). All of your wounds
- 54 - You break wind! Propelled straight forward 1d6
inches. All figures within 3 inches of where you started
will fall back 1d6 inches.
- 55 - A fly (bee?) gets in your shirt. No movement next
turn or take a slight wound to the body.
- 56 - If you are a christian, you receive the protection of
Saint Iona. You may require your opponent to reroll one
combat die the rest of the game. If a pagan Odin touches
your weapon. Add one to all attack rolls from now on.
Name the weapon.
- 57 - If you are a christian, you are rewarded by a bolt
from heaven. Pick any figure and count as a javelin
thrown at him at close range. If you are a pagan you are
rewarded by Thor with lightening speed. Add 1d6 to all
movement rolls the rest of the game.
- 58 - Snakes! All figures within six inchs roll 1d6 to bash
them. If a "1" is rolled their weapon is destroyed.
- 59 - Hail storm! All figures are hit by a thrown rock
from the left, with -2 added to extent roll
- 60 - One of your karls defects! Select a random karl and
he become the retainers of the next player whose card is
- 61 - Two of your karls defect! Select two random karls
and they become the retainers of the next player whose
card is drawn.
- 62 - One of your followers discovers an old well. Select
a random follower and the figure disapears down the
- 63 - Your followers have drunk too much mead. Roll for
all of them. Any roll of "1" means the figure will fall
- 64 - Two of your followers get into an argument. Select
two figures at random. If they are not in combat they will
move together and strike at each other once.
- 65 - Two of your followers become breserk. Select two
- 66 - The god(s) give you a gift. You may decide if any
bad weather clears or not!
- 67 - If a pagan, Odin likes you. Add 1d6 to your next
combat roll. If a christian Odin trips you up. You fall
down. Roll for another accident.
- 68 - If a pagan, Loki strikes. Weapon disappears! If a
christian the angels sing. You receive a sword that adds
+1 to all attack rolls. Name it.
- 69 - If you are a pagan, Loki gives you a moment of
cunning. In the next combat round pick any one
opponent and inflict an accident on him! If a christian
Loki chuckles. Your armor disappears!
- - Someone forgot to bath. Select one figure at
random. All figures withing two inches of that figure
will move 1d6 inches away.
- - You are embraced by god(s). Your armor receives
an additional -1 to all hits on the body. Name the armor.
- - Things get hairy. Your bowmen have no spare bow
- - Boggy ground. Next move may only roll one die for
- One of your party has a momentary lapse of judgement. They attack the nearest figure not
in your band within 2d6 unches.