Battle of Britain
Move by move
- Move 1 - GAF moves 11 fighters and 17 bombers into sector 1. British have successful
radar sweep and launch 3 squadrons of fighters from bases C, D, and G.
- Move 2 - GAF and RAF meet in sector 5. 6 spitfires and 2 blenheims lost for the BAF, 2
Bf109s and 3 Ju87s for the GAF. GAF launches another wave into sector 1 with 22
- Move 3 - Attack on radar at R5. No RAF intervention. One Ju87 lost to barrage balloons.
AA fire caused some damage but no loses. Bombing inefective. Second GAF flight moves to
sector 2, unopposed.
- Move 4 - First flight attacked by 7 Hurricanes on its return in sector 5. One hurricane, 3
Bf109s and 3 Ju87s lost. Bombing attack by second wave on radar at R6 causes minimal damage.
Site at R6 has no AA or balloons.
- Move 5 - German planes rally in sector 2. Uncontested.
- Move 6 - Germans move to sector 1. Uncontested.
- Move 7 - Repair and rearm
- Move 8 - Repair and rearm
- Move 9 - Germans send massive flight of 18 fighters and 19 bombers to sector 1
- Move 10 - Germans move to sector 2
- Move 11 - Germans move to R6 - bomb and destroy radar site.
- Move 12 - Germans return to sector 2
- Move 13 - Germans move to sector 5. Contested by 4 spitfires. Two spitfires